Monday, September 6, 2010

A Big, Big Favor! [Michigan Photographer]


Today is the last day to vote for my entry in the Pure Michigan Moments contest! I am currently in 8th place and need to make it into the Top 5 to win. It only takes a second to vote (no registration needed!) and I would appreciate it greatly!

My entry is a tribute to my grandpa who passed away a couple years ago. Today is actually his birthday (Happy Birthday Grandpa!) and the balloon photo was taken exactly one year ago. We each said a little something and sent our balloon on it's way. So my entry has a lot of meaning behind it and it would mean a lot to me to get your vote. 

If you vote today, please comment here to this post and if I make it into the top 5, I will use the randomizer to pick someone to win a free photo session and maybe some other goodies too!


Please pass the info along to your friends & family too!

THANK YOU!!! 

2 comments: