Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Update [Warren, MI Photographer]


Ocqueoc Falls

Well, I took a much needed but not long enough vacation over the weekend (are they ever long enough?). We went to northern Michigan with a great group of friends and had such a wonderful time. I took about 800 photographs and haven't even gone through them yet! Now it's back to reality!

My vacation put me a little bit behind on editing. All sessions done within the last week or two will be completed by the end of this week (meaning Friday). I will be sure to blog some sneak previews as well.

I have two wonderful upcoming sessions this weekend. One is a family reunion at a local park which should be a lot of fun. The second is one that I am doing through Inspirations Through Art. What a fabulous organization this it! If you don't know what it is, I suggest you click the link and read some truly inspirational stories. I am honored that the family chose me to be their photographer :))


No comments:

Post a Comment