Friday, July 30, 2010

Free Session Friday!

Today, simply because it's Friday and a beautiful day out, I am running a contest where you can win a FREE photo session! Who doesn't love FREE and who doesn't love some beautiful photos to cherish forever? That's what I thought ;) You have until midnight tonight to enter and the winner will be chosen by a random number generator shortly after midnight.

To enter, you must "Like" me on Facebook and then share the contest on your page (so all of your friends can see and enter too!). After you've done that, come back here and leave a post telling me that you "Liked" and shared! It's that easy!

Good luck!!

**Contest does not include event or wedding photography. You will get a free one-hour session and a disk with edited photos. Session must be booked in the month of August. To all my out of state and out of country friends, sorry! This is local only!**

15 comments:

  1. I liked you already, lol...and shared about your contest on my profile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked you already too!!And I also shared your contest on my profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked you already too and I also shared your contest on my profile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already liked you too, but I just posted the link in my profile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill Castonguay-GawelJuly 30, 2010 at 9:24 AM

    I liked you, but you probably already knew that! I just posted this to my profile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already liked you +5 and sugguested you to my "friends" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I "liked" you! :) And my current status is about the contest! :) -- Anna Maria Tucci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liked you and shared the contest! I suggested the page to local friends! If you win, is the prize transferable? (My boyfriend's family can't afford to get his younger sister senior pictures, and I'd love to give it to her.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already Liked you and shared your contest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I "liked you" and my status is about the contest-- Dan Abke

    ReplyDelete
  11. i already liked you and posted your contest in my status. This would be great, need to get a shot of the family....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked and shared:) Oh boy do we need a updated family photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I 'liked' and posted this to my Facebook. I really need some new Headshots done, and would probably come back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I 'liked' and posted this to my Facebook. I really need some new Headshots done, and would probably come back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked and shared. Great photography! :D

    ReplyDelete