Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Beach Fun Photo Challenge [iheartfaces]

This weeks challenge on iheartfaces is the beach fun theme! How can you not have fun at the beach?! I love it and wished I lived ON a beach. Well, maybe not year-round, but during the summer would be nice! My entry into the contest features my daughter jumping into the lake. My aunt and uncle have a beautiful place up-north right on the beach. The kids love to be able to walk out the door and they're at the beach where they can swim, fish, and just hang out. It's a hike to get there (an over four hour long car drive) so we don't get up there as often as we'd like. When we are there, we enjoy it immensely and most of the time is spent, you guess it, on the beach!

Don't forget to check out the other entries at:

3 comments:

  1. Great shot!

    Is that Crystal Lake, Michigan??? That's where my beach shot is taken also!!!

    So cool......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I love it up there. I am off to go check out your photo now! :))

    ReplyDelete