Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jeremy | Senior | Lakeshore High School

I met Jeremy's mom the beginning of the summer and we quickly became friends. So I was super excited when she contacted me to photograph her oldest son for his senior portraits. Jeremy is a great kid with a crazy sense of humor--many laughs during our session. We chose a great location for his portraits, some nature-y type settings along with some "cooler" spots with graffiti and train tracks. Quite honestly, this was the perfect location and I can't wait to use it again! 

I wish you nothing but the very best during your senior year and beyond Jeremy! You've got a bright future ahead of you! 










6 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish Senior Session were popular when I was in school :) Great job, Niki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karrie! I wish they were more stylized when I was in school too! I just had the boring studio shots that I didn't even really like! lol

      Delete
  2. Great job! I wish that type of hairstyle was"IN" when I was in school. I couldn't control my curls for nothing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I wish I would have gone on location too. I had boring studio shots, these kids are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun session! Great capture :)

    ReplyDelete