Friday, August 6, 2010

Fix-It-Friday #65

Another Fix-It-Friday from iheartfaces! I just love this lil guy's bright blue eyes! He is such a cutie!

The Original



Edit #1, ran through CS3 with a defog and color pop



Edit #2, ran through Lightroom and used a b&w converter preset



Edit #3, again in Lightroom, a tighter crop, used Creative Catalyst 19 preset



Edit #4, Lightroom, even tighter crop, used a preset called Metropolis



Check out more edits and gain some great tips and you can even submit your own edits!

6 comments:

  1. I love edit #4. I need to work on thinking outside the box with editing. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last crop-- very dramatic and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your first two edits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last crop!! I forget that we can crop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog and have decide to pass this blog award to you! Congrats!!

    follow the link: http://www.amomfromtheburbs.com/2010/08/my-first-blog-award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete