Monday, September 24, 2012

Rene | Senior | Lakeshore High School

When I discovered this location, I immediately thought it would be perfect for Lakeshore High School senior, Rene. And boy was I right! Rene (and her mom!) absolutely loved the variety of aspects of this particular location. We got the nature type shots as well as some urban type ones. She is a beautiful girl and natural in front of the camera too.  Rene, I wish you nothing but the very best during your senior year of high school and beyond! 










5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the one of her in the chair in the field...the lighting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sun you got in the second to last shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't mind me asking, where is the location(s) of these shots? They look great!

    ReplyDelete