Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Do...


"I Do." Two simple words that have so much meaning. A lifetime of love, laughter and happiness. And of course, everything in between! Those two simple words can and will definitely change your life. 

My husband and I will be celebrating anniversary number thirteen this coming Spring. However, we didn't have a traditional wedding. At all. We were strapped for cash and didn't want any sort of extravagant event anyway. We were married by a Justice of the Peace in the home we were renting at the time. A friend made our gorgeous wedding cake. I wore a short blue sundress and our guests all wore casual attire. Definitely not traditional! We did have fun though and we were surrounded by friends and family. I really wish that more photos had been taken.  We have a few snapshots, taken at strange angles by someone who was more than likely sitting on a chair or couch, but that's about it. Nothing nice enough to blow up large and display in our living room. No book full of wedding photos.  If there is one thing I regret the most in my life is the fact that we have virtually no nice wedding photographs. 

If you have recently become engaged or plan on popping the big question soon (Valentine's Day is just over a month away!), I would be honored if you considered me to share your special day. Having memories of your wedding day will always be special. But having actual photographs, displayed in your home and in a photo book ,will be there to always remind you of what a special and wonderful day that was. 

If you'd like to book with me, please visit my website and review the information under Investment for pricing and other details. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me. 

**(You can now find me on listed on Wedding Wire!)**

No comments:

Post a Comment