Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

Well hello there!


 It certainly has been awhile since I last updated the blog (October 2010~!!). I have had a very busy year++ and put this blog on the back-burner of things. One of my 2012 new years resolutions was to get the blog rolling again so I am (finally) back and ready to start blogging my sessions. 


A lot has happened in that year++. One of the most significant is that I finally broke down and purchased a hosting site for my website (www.nikicollisphotography.com). I think it looks pretty good if I do say so myself. I was nervous as all heck 1. purchasing it and 2. actually setting it up. However I did have a lot of help and feedback from friends and family in getting it the way I wanted it.


2011 was a very busy year for me and my photography business. I generated a lot of new customers, had many repeat customers and even had a few weddings in the mix. And with those came a lot of hours "behind the scenes" with editing and producing beautiful photos for my customers. If I could only do this full-time, I'd be one happy gal! 


A little brag time now ;) I placed 6th in Portrait Photography in Detroit's A-List contest and 3rd for Portrait Photography in WDIV's Vote 4 The Best contest! Go me! :) I had some pretty stiff competition out there in both contests. A huge thank you to everyone who voted! 


I definitely have to give a special THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me through this adventure. It's been a great ride so far and I'm hoping that 2012 and beyond is even better! 





No comments:

Post a Comment