Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Attention! High School Juniors


Time for me to face the facts. I have a son who is a junior in high school and will soon enough, become a senior. Yikes! Where ever did the time go? I still can't wrap my head around the thought! lol For high school juniors, there is so much planning and whatnot that needs to be done. Time to start thinking about the future and future college plans. My son is thinking of joining the National Guard, which I think is really great! Even if he changes his mind, I will fully support whatever he decides for his future. It's also a time to start thinking about senior portraits!  It's never too early to schedule your senior portrait session. Or, for those seniors who haven't gotten their senior pictures taken yet, you still have time! 

Your senior portrait session with me will last up to two hours and during that time, you will have unlimited clothing changes. I also accommodate up to two locations in your fee, as long as they are in relative close proximity to one another. I do have my seniors (or soon-to-be-seniors) fill out a short survey prior to our session that gives me a better idea of their personality, likes and dislikes, etc. This helps me personalize your session to you!

I will be looking for two senior reps from each high school. My reps receive a discount on their session as well as a free set of rep cards to pass out to their friends. The rep cards will feature the senior as well as have my information on them. Each time one of their classmates turns in a rep card and books me for their session, the senior rep can earn free prints, albums and more! It's a win-win situation! If you are interested in becoming a senior rep for your school, contact me before your friends do! 



My high school junior...soon to be senior! 

No comments:

Post a Comment