Monday, March 26, 2012

My Review of Canon Pixma iP3600, 5 Color Photo Inkjet Printer with USB Interface, 8.5x11", for Mac & Windows

Originally submitted at Adorama

Canon Pixma iP3600, 5 Color Photo Inkjet Printer with USB Interface, 8.5" x 11", for Mac & Windows


Canon Pixma iP3600

By nikicollisphotography from Roseville, MI on 3/26/2012

 

4out of 5

Pros: Accurate Colors, Easy Setup, Reliable, Easy To Use, Great Contrast, Great Overall Quality, Sharp Tones & Colors

Cons: Slow Print Time

Best Uses: Color Photos, Everyday images

Describe Yourself: Professional

Primary use: Business

I purchased this printer for an event I was photographing and printing on-site. The initial setup of the printer took longer than traditional printers but it was very easy to do if you followed the included directions. I did a couple test prints at home which all came out really great. The colors and contrast were pretty spot-on. During the event, I printed more than one hundred photos and there was never any issue with color, etc. It seemed a tad bit slow printing wise for my liking but I wouldn't call it a flaw or anything. I purchased additional ink cartridges but didn't have to use them, the ink that came with the printer took care of the job and I haven't gotten any low-level warnings yet. Overall, I would definitely recommend this printer to others. I am very happy with my purchase and I can see myself using this a great deal in the future.

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. I got this printer brand new at a garagle sale a couple weeks ago. I love it.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete