Saturday, April 7, 2012

Operation: Love ReUnited | Royal Oak Military Session

Friday, April 6th, I met with an amazing couple in downtown Royal Oak, MI. He is deploying very soon and they contacted me, through another photographer, through the wonderful organization, Operation: Love Reunited. This organization, which I am proudly a part of, provides photo sessions at NO cost to those in the military, either predeployment, deployment, or homecoming. 

It was a tad chilly out but other than that, it was a beautiful day. We got some amazing photos throughout the city. Here is just a sneak peak of a few of those photos. As soon as I go through the rest, I plan on showcasing another few. There are some great ones that I can't wait to share! 


As per guidelines, the name-tag has been blurred out and the following statement posted: 

“The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.”

No comments:

Post a Comment