Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring is in the Air

Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming and baseball is back! That can only mean one thing....Spring is here! I am very excited about the upcoming months and working with my amazing clients. I've got a lot of new ideas for my photo sessions (and some new gadgets too!) and I can't wait to shoot your sessions! 


Often times before a session, I am asked, "What should I/we wear?" or "Can you give me some ideas of what I/we should wear to our session?" To give you a visual of some amazing clothing combinations and color choices, I look to the great Corina Nielsen who always posts some great clothing combos on her blog.




By no means do you have to go run out and purchase these exact combos! But hopefully it does aide you in deciding what color combos and styles work together. I do want you to be comfortable so please don't get dressed up in something that is not "you" or puts you completely out of your own element. I of course am always interested where YOU shop as well so please do share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment