Monday, May 21, 2012

Maternity Monday | Shelby Township, MI Photographer

Gosh, the weekends go by so quickly and I am never ready for Monday morning to come. At least the sunrise is pretty and makes it a little more bearable. I had a busy weekend and it's definitely true that time flies when you're having fun. Saturday I went boating all day long. Literally, all day..from noon until 12:30am! It was a great time and I only got sunburned on my shoulder blades which feel like they are on fire. Ouch! Of course I had to burn the most inconvenient place where I can barely reach to put aloe on myself, ha ha!

Sunday I met a couple for a maternity session. This was my 5th maternity session in about a month or so. I really enjoy photographing maternity sessions and this one was just amazing. They had a lot of ideas of different poses, listened to my ideas, and they were so easy to talk to. And I loved the fact that they weren't afraid of getting dirty and were up for just about anything. We spent nearly two hours shooting in a gorgeous location and I couldn't wait to get home to go through the photos and share a sneak peak. So here you go! 




I told you they were amazing! :)  
Almost every shot turned out perfect, no joke! So now you can see why I can't wait to start editing this session!
Make your Monday a great one! 

Oh! And if you have a couple minutes to spare, I would greatly appreciate your vote for me for best portrait photographer in the Detroit A-List Contest. I came in 6th last year and I would love to beat that this year :) Right now I'm in 8th and every single vote counts! Thank you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment