Friday, August 10, 2012

High School Senior | Grosse Pointe Photographer


I have known this gorgeous high school senior and her family for several years now so I was super excited to be chosen as her senior photographer. I did call in advance to get permission and we were able to nab an ahhhh-mazing place in Grosse Pointe for her session. It was a pretty hot day (okay, I won't lie...it was SUPER hot outside!) so we kind of zoomed through the session. But it helped that she is a natural in front of the camera! We got some amazing shots and I just know her mom is going to need a tissue or two when she sees these of her baby girl! 

Here are a few of my favorites  :)  








If you are or know a high school senior, please contact me soon to schedule your portrait session. My days are filling up rather quickly and I do have limited availability! 

niki@nikicollisphotography.com 


2 comments: